At Rodriguez Consulting
we pride ourselves on being geospatial experts. Led by our CEO, Lou Rodriguez, a former GIS program manager for the Philadelphia Water Department, our team consists of diverse, nimble and talented geospatial professionals that provide comprehensive solutions for spatial planning, field data collection, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 2D and 3D visualization, data management, and web-delivered mapping applications.
Our geospatial professionals work closely with our in-house engineers to focus on the challenges that face our clients. Our mission is to develop innovative and cost-effective approaches to the collection, management, and presentation of data using the most effective and efficient methods and tools available, even if that means creating a new solution to ensure that our clients achieve their goals. Rodriguez has a unique approach to Geospatial Services:
- We leverage proven, industry standard, data models.
- We are passionate about delivering high-quality data at a competitive price.
- We constantly evaluate alternatives for delivering data to our clients via user-friendly and affordable technology solutions.
- Our clients reap the benefits of our expertise at innovative field data collection techniques encompassing a variety of tools ranging from:
- Clients can rest assured that Rodriguez professionals are experts at utilizing the most advanced geospatial data creation software such as:
Rodriguez has established a proven track record of the production of high-quality GIS data, maps, and solutions to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of public and private clients. We routinely provide customized solutions for clients in the water; transportation; national, regional, and local governments; and environmental agencies.