is uniquely positioned help you develop and implement strategies for environmental issues; from initial assessment through sustainable operations. Our Environmental Services are led by our COO, Curt Hatfield, P.E., who has over twenty years of experience working with Brownfield Redevelopment, Sustainability Strategies, Environmental Investigation, Remediation, Permitting, and Monitoring. Rodriguez
goes beyond performing routine compliance tasks, we are Environmental Advisors who will work with your design team, management and operations staff, legal advisors and financial experts to craft comprehensive solutions to environmental challenges.
Take contaminated underdeveloped, unproductive property and convert it into productive real estate. Brownfield sites are abandoned, idled or underused industrial or commercial properties whose redevelopment is complicated by environmental contamination. This is an opportunity to turn a problem into a valuable asset.
Environmental sustainability focuses on methods to eliminate the need for cleanup and restoration. The premise is to operate in a manner that uses fewer natural resources, produce less waste and eliminate toxic by-products. The goal is to improve financial performance while lessening your impact on the environment. Sustainability issues and services include the following:
- Organizational Sustainability Programs
- Preventive Maintenance to achieve Sustainability Goals
- Water Consumption Evaluations
- Greenhouse Gas Strategies
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Transporation Polices
- Sustainable Purchasing Programs
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
- Phase I Site Assessments
- Phase II Investigations
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remote Sensing & Data Collection
- Green Real Estate Development
- Natural Resource Management
- Spill Prevention & Response Plans