posted Sep 24, 2011, 12:17 PM by Louis Rodriguez
PHILADELPHIA, PA (SITE DESIGN)
- Rodriguez Consulting LLC (Rodriguez), under contract with Kise Straw & Kolodner Inc. (KSK), provided civil engineering and site design services for the Lawrence Court Homeownership Development, a 50-unit residential development located on a former industrial site. The developer of the site is the Hispanic Association of Contractors & Enterprises (HACE) a community economic development corporation, founded in 1982 to save a crucial neighborhood mall in the heart of Philadelphia's Latino community. This $13M project broke ground in October 2009.
Rodriguez was responsible for the providing civil engineering and site design services including:
- City Plan Change—Addition of new streets (4th Street & Westmoreland St) to the Philadelphia City Plan.
- Stormwater Management & Permitting— conceptual stormwater management plan, drainage calculations and final stormwater design. Project received PWD Stormwater Permit approval.
- Water & Sewer Design— creation of private cost water/ sewer design drawings and applicable approval.
- Deed Preparation—prepared legal descriptions for 54 parcels.
- PA Act 537 Permit— Submission of application and documents.
- Roadway Design—Roadway, paving, sign/striping, and ADA-ramp designs.
- NPDES Permit — Created erosion and sedimentation plans and application for PADEP review and approval.
- City Planning & Zoning - Zoning plans, subdivision plan, preliminary and final plat
- Geotechnical—Coordinated with subconsultant for soil borings and soil infiltration testing for stormwater permit
- Construction Drawings—existing conditions, site plan, grading plan, utility plan, erosion control plan, lot layout/subdivision plan, construction details